Thursday, September 24, 2009

workin' out

So, Buck and I have started the "100 pushups" program at www.hundredpushups.com. It's a 6 week program designed to build you up to being able to do... drum roll... 100 pushups!

The people who put it together also have created www.twentypullups.com, www.twohundredsitups.com and www.twohundredsquats.com, each of them a 6-week program. I, being the insanely overconfident narcissist that I am, am of course going to do them all. Below are some artists renditions of how I'll look by the time the holidays roll around.

I think my improved condition will help me with little chores around the house, like killing spiders for Molly.






























Speaking of the holidays, I hope someone gets me that zeppelin I've been asking for... hint, hint.






























I'll use it do some travelling to some vacation spots, like Monster Island.

































Or I'll just take up a hobby, like posing dramatically.















This reminds me; I really need to buy some new shirts.

No comments: